Salt Lake City’s Top Real Estate Agents
Where Experience Matters…
Since joining the real estate industry in 1991, Linda has become one of the most decorated and successful realtors in the Nation, let alone the Wasatch Valley, nestled in the heart of beautiful Utah.
Linda is not only one of the most successful and effective “closers” of all time, but she continues to define the industry in both traditional and non-traditional avenues. She’s innovative and persistent in marketing. So much so, Linda Secrist is now a brand synonymous with luxury real estate throughout Utah and beyond. She’s closing in on ONE BILLION DOLLARS in residential real estate volume and continues to average 60+ million in annual sales volume over the past eight years. Yes, that includes the time period in which the entire country saw one of the worst real estate crashes ever.
Linda Secrist & Associates Advantages:
- ★ Averages over $62,000,000 in real estate sales annually
- ★ Top 1% in the Nation in sales volume for over a decade
- ★ Top 100 Realtors for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices – National
- ★ Salt Lake Board of REALTORS Small & Midsize Team of the Year
- ★ Salt Lake Board of REALTORS Salesperson of the Year
- ★ 20+ #1 Sales Team/Person of the Year
- ☆ Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- ☆ Prudential Utah
- ☆ Coldwell Banker
- ☆ Mansell and Associates
- ☆ Gump & Ayers
- ★ “Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate”
- ★ Rookie of the Year
It doesn’t cost any more to use the best! Put Linda’s experience to work for you today!
"Christmas Home Lights Contest " Presented By Linda Secrist & Associates "Home Lights" 1st Place Prize Drawing Winner $200 "Home Lights" 2nd Place Prize Drawing Winner $100 Here's How It works: * First of all, and most important 'Like' our Facebook Page * As...read more
Utah Has a Top Ranked U.S. Metro City for Millennials This article written by Sydney Bennet, of "Apartment List" is great news for the Utah Economy and housing market: By Sydney Bennet What U.S. metros are the best for millennials? To answer that question, Apartment...read more