Salt Lake City’s Top Real Estate Agents
Where Experience Matters…
Since joining the real estate industry in 1991, Linda has become one of the most decorated and successful realtors in the Nation, let alone the Wasatch Valley, nestled in the heart of beautiful Utah.
Linda is not only one of the most successful and effective “closers” of all time, but she continues to define the industry in both traditional and non-traditional avenues. She’s innovative and persistent in marketing. So much so, Linda Secrist is now a brand synonymous with luxury real estate throughout Utah and beyond. She’s closing in on ONE BILLION DOLLARS in residential real estate volume and continues to average 60+ million in annual sales volume over the past eight years. Yes, that includes the time period in which the entire country saw one of the worst real estate crashes ever.
Linda Secrist & Associates Advantages:
- ★ Averages over $62,000,000 in real estate sales annually
- ★ Top 1% in the Nation in sales volume for over a decade
- ★ Top 100 Realtors for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices – National
- ★ Salt Lake Board of REALTORS Small & Midsize Team of the Year
- ★ Salt Lake Board of REALTORS Salesperson of the Year
- ★ 20+ #1 Sales Team/Person of the Year
- ☆ Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- ☆ Prudential Utah
- ☆ Coldwell Banker
- ☆ Mansell and Associates
- ☆ Gump & Ayers
- ★ “Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate”
- ★ Rookie of the Year
It doesn’t cost any more to use the best! Put Linda’s experience to work for you today!
"Twilight Tuesday" Mill Hollow Open House Event TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2018 OPEN 5-7 PM It's Twilight Tuesday Time Again! June 19, 2018 from 5-7 PM. Come join us for 4 fabulous homes in the Mill Hollow Subdivision of Cottonwood Heights, Utah. Jointly sponsored by two...read more
Celebrate Father's Day! With 3 Luxury Open House Tours Saturday, June 16, 2018 Father's Day, June 16, 2018- Bring Dad and join us to tour our three luxury open houses, open Saturday, from 1-3 PM. These homes have just recently been listed on the market and won't last...read more