SKI UTAH! “THE GREATEST SNOW ON EARTH”!
These are some great reasons to Live and Ski in Utah:
1. Ski the same day your arrive Because Salt Lake International Airport is located approximately 1 hour away from all 6 Salt Lake and Park City Ski Resorts. You can take a morning flight and ski Utah’s fluffy powder in the afternoon
2. Utah normally receives over 500 inches of dry, fluffy powder at most resorts each year!
3. Utah Resorts have snow making capabilities in case Mother Nature doesn’t provide the snow early enough
4. Utah has skiing, snowboarding, cross-crountry skiing, snowmobiling, helicopter skiing, tubing, ice-skating, sleigh rides and hot air ballooning!
5. You will find amazing award winning restaurants in Utah!
6. Contrary to what the world reports about us, Utah has a fun and thriving nightlife, including live music, sports bars, discos, rock, country & western, piano bars, etc.
7. Accommodations from the budget minded to the most exquisite! Utah has an array of hotels, rooms, condo’s, and ski home accommodations to meet every budget
8. Utah has Professional sports teams, the Utah Jazz and the Utah Grizzlies, our AAA hockey franchise!
9. Utah has anything you need or want at a great price including…..affordable ski lift tickets!
Here’s a full list of Utah resort opening dates:
Alta Ski Area: November 22
Beaver Mountain: TBD
Brian Head Resort: November 17
Brighton: As Early As Possible
Cherry Peak: December 18
Deer Valley Resort: December 2
Eagle Point: December 21
Nordic Valley: December 9
Park City Mountain: November 17
Powder Mountain: TBD
Snowbasin Resort: November 22
Snowbird: November 22
Solitude Mountain Resort: December 2
Sundance Mountain Resort: December 8
Linda Secrist’s Salt Lake City Real Estate Home Page • Salt Lake City Real Estate • Draper Utah Real Estate • Holladay Utah Real Estate • Sandy Utah Real Estate • South Jordan Utah Real Estate • Salt Lake City’s Top Real Estate Agent
#mcm #wcw #utahhomesforsale #openhouse #homebuying #utahluxuryhomes #buyahome #homebuyer #utahrealestate #utahrealtor #no1realestateagent #homesforsaleinutah #bestrealtor #skiutah #utahlistings #mlslistings #skiutah #funthingstodoinutah #relocatetoutah #thegreatestsnowonearth #utahskiresorts #worldclassskiresorts #liveinutah #skiinutah
Linda Secrist & Associates are the top selling team in luxury homes in the SLC Market. They have received countless awards over the past 20 years, including “Sales Team of The Year” for over 10 years! Linda Secrist is in the top 100 Agents in the World in luxury residential real estate. If you’re searching for homes in Sandy, Salt Lake, Cottonwood Heights, Millcreek, Draper, South Jordan, Herriman, Bountiful, Centerville, Farmington or anywhere in northern Utah, Linda Secrist & Associates are the real estate agents to call. If you’re buying or selling a home, don’t hesitate to call or text us at 801-455-9999!